Friday, February 12, 2010

All girls love flowers no matter what the occasion, true or false?

For the most part true, but there are limits. Example: if my cat died, I would not want flowers.All girls love flowers no matter what the occasion, true or false?
false. the true statement is all girls love ROSES no matter what the occation.





in some times they may not like them is when the guy is guilty of doing something and gives her roses so she wont be mad at him anymore. this sometimes works but not all the time. it can back fire on you.All girls love flowers no matter what the occasion, true or false?
Hey, your avvie looks like someone I know. Hey, dude. :)





Anyway, I'd say that's totally true. The only thing that isn't? Girls DO love originality. I personally hate roses and carnations. I like sunflowers and gerber daisies and tulips and orchids.
False, I love flowers. My favorite is lilacs. But I would mostly prefer cult classic slashers.
False.








I'd rather have the chocolates.
true expecially red roses or orquids
True ! i love receiving flowers for no reason :)
very true
True
True. I love red roses
True!!
TRUE
True.....white lilies for me.
This girl does.

No comments:

Post a Comment