Friday, February 12, 2010

Your first love was a anime character, true or false?

False, I've never fallen for an anime character.Your first love was a anime character, true or false?
True %26gt;.%26gt;





is that weird :\ ?


well back then I didn't know digimon was anime but now I do and it still counts


I had the hugest crush on Matt.... from the 1st season -__-


I wasn't even in the 3rd grade then I think


umm why???


I just thought he was super cool and a cute blonde :|


one of the reasons I loved digimon so much


because of his super coolnessYour first love was a anime character, true or false?
True, when I was 12 I started watching Inuyasha and I fell in love with his older half brother Sesshomaru. He is just so sexy!! XD
False, never fell in love with an Anime character. I do admit that there has been anime characters that I would like to have sexy time with.
it wasn't my first love (^_^);





Which order my first anime came in my love life is highly confidential!
True! I was into boys since age three, and anime ones were always on on saturday morning cartoons.
It's not that I love them, but I want to make love to them?
fales
false

No comments:

Post a Comment