Monday, February 8, 2010

True or false: You can't look for love, you have to let it find you?

I've been looking hard for years, and I've found nothing. I've decided to completely stop looking, you know, stop hitting on random girls and stuff.True or false: You can't look for love, you have to let it find you?
True.True or false: You can't look for love, you have to let it find you?
maybe u shud just let it find u .
I say you can go either way. People who don't look for love find it ALL the time. The ones who search find it,too. So honestly, i feel love works in many ways. Maybe you haven't been looking in the right place or maybe, your just not ready for love yet. I'm going to say. Date, keep that going, but DON'T expect love to come right when you start dating. Give it time.








Love will find a way for you :D
i say its true... but then again you might just be looking in all the wrong places =P





';All the right moves in all the wrong places';
I think its true...
True. Both times I have fallen in love I wasnt looking for it at all - i was out having fun with my friends. Ive been 'looking' now for 3 years and guess what, nothing. Time to start hanging out with my friends more :)
true
idk but it hasnt found me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment