Wednesday, February 10, 2010

TRUE OR FALSE: You know you're in love with the girl when the condoms you buy are ';Her Pleasure';?

I mean, if you didn't love her you could buy ';His Pleasure'; condoms, right?


[Or whatever feels best on the Peen]TRUE OR FALSE: You know you're in love with the girl when the condoms you buy are ';Her Pleasure';?
No! You know you're in love when you tell her:'; now that we are getting married, we really don't need condoms. ';TRUE OR FALSE: You know you're in love with the girl when the condoms you buy are ';Her Pleasure';?
And all this time I have been thinking I love her because I bought her : ''banana flavour';, cherry flavour, etc.
chyea, i wish i could say that with my booty call! he has bought Her Pleasure, and used them with me, but psh, forget him thinking with his heart!
True- always wear your rain coat for protection, no matter what.
False! You just want to hear her scream your name.
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment