Monday, February 8, 2010

Poll:- True or False- Falling in love makes you smile all the darn time.?

You,make me smile all the time.I love you so much sweetheart.Poll:- True or False- Falling in love makes you smile all the darn time.?
lol true.


it makes you happier.





i loved it. haha when you're in that kind of love where everything the other person does is so cute.Poll:- True or False- Falling in love makes you smile all the darn time.?
Falling in love. The best feeling in the world.


(true love, FAILLING in love, not loving someone. but falling in love with them)
Umm...True. But staying in love is a process and something that we must decide to do daily. Through this process we're not always smiling.
BEING in love makes me smile A LOT. It's impossible to smile all the time. But in a way I would lean more towards TRUE.
Absolutely true!
False





because it can hurt sometimes
Actually, true. It did when I did that a long long time ago. Everyone thought I was, you know. :D
False. True love isn't always easy and it lasts a lifetime. I can't smile for my whole life...my face would hurt like woah.
true
False!
FALSE
False.
True all the way.
very true :)
very true.
True.


It makes your smile stretch from ear to ear :)


♥.blondy
so-so
false, it gives me only heartache and more pain...
True.. until things go sour lol
false
false
false
true (well for me atleast) ♥
true
Yes indeed.
true! It just makes me happy:)
dont know...

No comments:

Post a Comment