Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Poll:- True or False- You Love People ?

JoPoll:- True or False- You Love People ?
True I Love everyone even the ones whom hate me not cause of my character but cause of my skin color. I love everybody equally the same without conditions.Poll:- True or False- You Love People ?
It depends..you will love them if they are worth loving for...

Report Abuse



Stop it already........
yes, but the question should be, do they feel the same way about you....?
are women really people


just kidding yes i does loves the people i hate some of the things people do and say but the people i luvs
it depends how they are (characteristic wise), but if their pretty cool then yeah i like people like that
False false false
false
true some of the things they do I hate and probably the feeling is mutual
Hi very true Hugs
most people
True
sum ppl
Both.


There are some people I love while there are others I could do without.
False--I hate most of them.


Most people are stupid, boring, and unimaginative.


They CAN'T think outside the box!!
true
False. Gahh...
t
yeah. the world needs to love more.
False...my age and experience has sucked all my love for people out!!
depends on the person cause nobody loves everybody...
I loves the ladies.
true
depends, but mostly true
for the most part


-drew
yes no maybe so, i don't know


i saw false for the most part....
True, for the most part, I try to love everyone!(:%26gt;
Not always. I love mankind. Certain individuals can be very hard to take.
i hate people. i just do. i wish i were a vampire.
False
I like people if they are good to me


ones I don't like are pushy and bocky ones.
True...there are people I love jo !

No comments:

Post a Comment