Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: Women who love football are not feminine?

%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;I happen to KNOW that is completely false. Give me NFL over the constant menstruation networks...errr...';Lifetime';? or something?-any dang day.True or False: Women who love football are not feminine?
I LOOOOOOOVE Football and I think I'm still pretty feminine. I like to wear lots of make-up, smell good, and have my toenails painted pretty.True or False: Women who love football are not feminine?
I love football, too. It keeps me occupied during racing's off season. But during the racing season you'll find me in the garage area of a racetrack. Shorts and any open-toed shoes are not allowed in any garage area, but the rules don't say anything about cleavage.
False. I grew up in a family filled with boys so I was bound to like sports someway but, I'm very feminine. You probably wouldn't think I'd be a girl that liked sports because I'm very girly but, I do really love sports so its false
False.


I know many women who love sports of all types..and there is no question that they are women.


hmm..which makes me wonder...what exactly defines 'feminine?'


';Eye of the beholder'; and all that I suppose.
Thats a big ole false. I as much of a woman than any woman..I love my NFL.. I love lifetime but in the fall and winter you will see me glued to the TV and foot ball.
my ex wife liked sports...she would even bet on them...how...she would go by the color of the teams uniform...damned if she didnt win at times...my g/f will watch certain sports with me...but she doesnt really care for it..although she dresses like a tomboy
So false l love football





lol at the constant menustration network referral to lifetime
I love football! And I am a girly girl...so I don't believe it at all, at all.





**writing down lemmings as a cool insult** THAT was funny, A.
Women don't like football. We just pretend that we do so guys will like us better. That's the truth.
False! I consider myself to be very feminine and I love football! :)
false


mostly are cheerleaders
im guessing its false but i personally hate football
Def. false. I agree with you on the channels. I'd take football over that any day.
False


i LOVE football
TRUE!! YOU'RE ALL SO IN DENIAL!!! YOU'RE ALL MEN!!!!!!!
FALSE ! they may be tomboy, but they still have their feminine side !
nahhh. So False
NFL ranks right up there with Nascar!!





They both ROCK!
false
false.

No comments:

Post a Comment