Monday, February 8, 2010

The foundational element of ';joy'; is the expression of ';unconditional love'; True/false why....?

Well, I know a person who claims to have ';Unconditional Love';.





But if you look closer, her life and her ways are far from being perfect. She is a contradiction to herself, she is a pain to others at times, and even furthermore, ... a pain to herself !





But I know one thing : SHE IS AN ABSOLUTE JOY.





Now, if you think that I am being subjective here, think again.


The person in question, often says : ';I attract Love, I do not really know why';.


I do not really know why either.


But she does !





She is surrounded by many Friends who just cannot have enough of her.





In all her imperfection, she is like a little Universal Mother.


A second Mother Theresa.


This is a fact.


No one can deny this.





She seems to belong to a supreme rich World, a carefree World, reckless, impulsive, sincere, all giving, all forgiving, humble, high spirited, intelligent, stubborn, high geared, exceptional and unique.





So, yes, once upon a time, and thanks to this Lady, I could associate ';Joy'; with ';Unconditional Love';.





Take care.





PS : by the way, ';perfection'; does not exist. It is just but an idea in our mind.


This Lady, in all her imperfection, is totally perfect to me.The foundational element of ';joy'; is the expression of ';unconditional love'; True/false why....?
True. Have you felt unconditional love, at least in a spiritual sense, without feeling completely joyful? To me, they go hand in hand. Deep within each of us is this foundation of joy and unconditional love, just waiting for us to reconnect :)





Oh and great questions by the way. I always see that you are asking interesting ones!


Love and light to you!The foundational element of ';joy'; is the expression of ';unconditional love'; True/false why....?
Hardly.





The needy will always seek out love. Seeking unconditional love is avoid responsibility. I have conditions. Remember that if you expect my love. How you treat me, your self and others will determine if that love will continue.





Try religion for those who want love in spite of all the things that they do.
True, however, so rare that it is an approach only. Meanwhile we have to deal with usual joy and usual love. So let us presume that the way is the goal.
I guess. Why are you putting these words in quotations thereby rendering them meaningless?

No comments:

Post a Comment