Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False :You love LOVE!!?

Sooo...do you love..LOVE!!True or False :You love LOVE!!?
no I hate love because I have never experienced love.True or False :You love LOVE!!?
i love love . its a good feeling
true
umm......i'm only 12 so i never felt LOVE but i love loving my family (does that make sense?).








answer:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Loving love is a great thing those who have not tried it should!!!!!! Yes, I love LOVE
TRUEE!but I am afraid of being inlove
True...and Love loves me!!! too!!
i love u (=
Of course I love.



true
five. Did I get it right? What do I win?
of course (sinplest answer) lol
yes i love LOVE
i hate LOVE....
yes i do don't you?
yer, i guess.
yea I love love...
yes, because if you hated love that would be an oxymoron lol
True,
UMMMMMMMMMMMMM................... DEPENDS. MOSTLY YEAH
yup





but i can also hate it too
I do love love!
thats true.
yes ';i'm lovin it';
Love love love love... I'm dizzy
Yes..i'll admit it...i love LOVE soooo much.





%26lt;3 %26lt;---this is our LOVE.
Very true!





I do LOVE LOVE!
I am in love does that count.
lovew who

No comments:

Post a Comment