Friday, February 12, 2010

True Love? Does that mean every other kind of love is false?

lol Idk... I ';fall in love'; very easily, and I know its not sex b/c I am hardly a sexual person. But is there such a thing as true love? I feel like I love all my friends am I confusing something here though? And it is diffferent for guys and girls. Girls is the friend love ';like you my home girl';, but usually with guys its like ';I want you to just hold me all night.'; ^^;True Love? Does that mean every other kind of love is false?
there are many types of love, there's the love you have for your family, the love you have for your friends, and the kind you have for that one special person who holds your heart (romantic love). they are all true love because love is honest love is geniune love is not a lie otherwise it's not love it's just like, a crush, or lust. love doesnt lie, love isnt dishonest, love isnt a mistake nor is it false. love is truth and truth is love they are one in the same.


confusing as hell i know but if you do some seriously deep thinking about it, it'll click.True Love? Does that mean every other kind of love is false?
There's all kinds of true love. I love my partner with a love like no other. I love my family the same...but not in a sexual manner. I love my home, but when I move...it will be to another home I love equally or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment