Monday, February 8, 2010

True Or False?? How can you love somebody when you dont love yourself? explain this one please?

I think it's true. I see people all the time that obviously don't love themselves but are married and seem to be in love.True Or False?? How can you love somebody when you dont love yourself? explain this one please?
You can't.


You must first place a value of worth on oneself to give a value to the love you offer to another.


If one expects to give oneself to another there should always be something there to help build a relatiuonship on.


Worthless is not a credit but actually a debit when it comes to love.True Or False?? How can you love somebody when you dont love yourself? explain this one please?
true... if you cant find something in yourself to love then how can someone else... and if they do how can they stay with you if u dont want urslf does this make sense... it does in my head... i have a record for bad explainations... but i have the explaination
I believe it's false





Because the reason someone wouldn't love themself is because they can't find anything in themself to love, though if they find something in someone else that they love, then they can love that person
Because people are different from each other. Just because you don't love yourself, that doesn't stop you from loving others.
False.


Sometimes, when you don't love yourself, you need someone to love you and point out how amazing you really are.
false you can hate yourself for loving someone else
I have never loved myself. But I am capable of loving others. I always have been. Animals are the easiest to love, tho.
being unable to forgive yourself
True, if you can't love yourself then how in the world can you love anyone else.
False, no one doesn't love him/herself unless he/she has mental disorder...z
False, I LOVE myself, but I hate that dumb b@stard Jon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment