Friday, February 12, 2010

True/False: Falling in love, can we help it?

No, not really, if you 'connect' with someone it's kind of inevitable. You can choose not to do anything about it but you will still love them. The worst thing is there is no cosmic law preventing any of us being in love with more than one person. I you're lucky you end up loving them, rather than in love and eating your liver out thinking about what might have been.True/False: Falling in love, can we help it?
Unfortunately it's one of those things we can't help.....but in recent times I have held back in this case....heartbreak is a very painful thing and I personally can't take it anymore...so I have found myself to be a bit more aware of whom I give my heart too!!True/False: Falling in love, can we help it?
False.
True.
its in all of us so no we can not
u cant help who u fall for but sometime it happens natually not everytime but if you love someone then it up to u what u do and if it happen then its brill foru but if not then u have tryed nothing is lost nothing gain as u done ur best hope this help u
No, it happened to me 5 1/2 years ago, and it has been wonderful ever since
With a welshman NO WAY BABY
I don't think you can help who you fall in love with - what is within your control is what you do about it.
nope we cant i fell in love with a girl who i knew was going to brake my hart but i still loved her and worst of all she did and i still love her!!
nope and its better that way it makes it more exciting
no i do not believe we can control our natural emotions


i fell in love looking back on a bus at a girl


She fell in love with the back of a bus (ME)





at that moment i had not even spoke to her but something inside me knew





even though we are no longer together i still know that feeling i had 34yrs ago


no one has given me that feeling since





except the birth of my son
i think we can to an extent.
Na...ddim o gwbl!


Ask your bf to translate! lol
no, unfortunately we can't help how we feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment