Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False---You love Yourself.?

YUP!!! everyone should. Feel bad for the people who answer No to this one.True or False---You love Yourself.?
nope, I hate my life...=(True or False---You love Yourself.?
TRUE!
False. I am learning to accept myself the way I am but there is no way on earth that I love myself...
Depends
Truesky
True :)
true! if i don't, how can i expect that anyone else will? or should?
True.
I do i guess. Sometimes i hate how i look.. but i guess i like my personality.
Im sorta caught in the middle on this one, leaning more towards the false...
True
Depends on the day you ask.
umm i would like to say yes, but i just can't.
True, you are supposed to love yourself.
TRUE
true. i absolutely love myself
No, it seems that lately I have forgotten how.
right now i'd say true.
false. i've been tryin 2 get better bout my self esteem. i try 2 hide how i really feel and fake a smile day 2 day but it's getting harder.
TRUE!!!





=D
it depends on the day right now yup i love me!
So-so
True.
True ! Everyone has to learn to love themselves, before they can love others and accept love in return.
False never have never will...well unless it depends
True: If you don't love yourself then you don't respect yourself and if you don't respect yourself then you will become a miserable person dreading the daily woes of life.
True,
bittersweet......your gonna be the death of me





i dont want you but i need you





i love you and i hate you at the very same time
Well, I LIKE myself.....but other ppl don't.... so, I would say False.I have great hair!!.... and... I can play the clarinet really well, and I 'm funny w/ an awesome personality!The reason ppl don't like me is bcuz I'm 15 pounds overweight.Kids at school, wow, I WOULD SAY FALSE.
True :)

No comments:

Post a Comment