Friday, February 12, 2010

When a mans in love he will move mountains for the one he loves. True or false?

true,i have moved many,but then got caught in a mudslide,yikes!When a mans in love he will move mountains for the one he loves. True or false?
the answer would be true, unless the guy has had some real relationship problams in his past and, doesnt work hard on the realtionship, then regardless of love, he wouldnt do much so in that case it would be False, so the answer can go either way.When a mans in love he will move mountains for the one he loves. True or false?
Sincerely true .
TRUE very TRUE
true


my mom met this guy online and he lived in Michigan


and we live in Cali


and he moved here


and its a pretty far move
I'd love to move your mountains. I could make the Earth move for you too.
wouldnt know Im afraid.... the earth didnt exactly move for me if you know what I mean!!
True

No comments:

Post a Comment