Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or false: I love going to the Dentist?

FALSE: would be my answer went today and my


mouth still hurts...(frown)True or false: I love going to the Dentist?
I set the rules the very first time I went to this new dentist. I reached out, grabbed him lightly by his jewels, looked him straight in the eye and said: ';We aren't going to hurt each other now, are we';?True or false: I love going to the Dentist?
True,


my hygienist is a total hottie.





damn my mouth waters just thinking about him.


he's tan, tall, muscular, smells good
True..... dont lie.. LOL!!
I would rather have a bout of herpes than have to go to the dentist... hate it.
A big false!
false
True- as long as i can get the gas....
:(


False. I hate the dentist too
True. As long as they don't pull teeth!
FALSE i have to go to a dentist and an orthodontist yuck i hate it my mouth hurts when every i leave the orthodontist =[ i can't eat for like 2 days
true and false. I like getting my teeth healthy but hate the pain that comes with it!!
Doesn't bother me to go
false...
false, the smell when you walk in makes me scared
False. The sound of a drill ,even outside the dentist office, literally gives me chills.
False,
false, i don't go to dentist unless i absolutely have to
FALSE!!!!! I'm TERRIFIED of the dentist!!!
neutral.


usually its a pleasent experience but every now and again you get a hygentist who is really rough,
True, I love getting my teeth pretty!
Tru dat! I've had 9 teeth pulled (7 baby, 2 permanent), and I still love it. Squeaky cleeen!! When I didn't have insurance, I asked for a trip to the dentist for my birthday, just for a cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment