Monday, February 8, 2010

True or false : TRUE love comes when you least expected ...?

I personally feel that often times when I tried to make love happen, it doesn't end up well.





But for the above mentioned question to hold true, does it mean that both parties must not deliberately trying to make things happen?True or false : TRUE love comes when you least expected ...?
Well, I don't know how it works in every case but I can tell you that the two times I've been in love in my life, it happened completely unexpectedly.





Both times, I was not looking for any sort of romantic relationship and started off having only feelings of friendship toward the guys. I think that's what happens: friendship evolves and love pops up when (and where) you don't expect it. You're so busy looking online or going to clubs to try to find ';Mr. Right'; that you miss ';Mr. Right-in-front-of-you';True or false : TRUE love comes when you least expected ...?
this is true i didnt have a bf till grade 11 and i was soon giving up but not this time im still with the same guy we have been together for 5 years and a child togther and have been married for 5 months and i went to a dance not thinking about meeting anyone and that night i meet him and we have been together ever since then but we didnt date right away firstly he said that we would be just friends and that only lasted a month and here we are today i wont change a thing
Yeah, true love comes when you least expect it to.
I thought my life was pretty complete when out of the blue appeared the one who was truly meant for me.


Neither of us were looking for anything but when our lives collided it was magic now I am just waiting to see what happens next. Life is full of fantastic wonderful surprises...
No! love dose come when u least expect it .But once you've found it you still have to work for it . Both of you do! Consider it as a window of opportunity. What you do with it comes next.
when i was in degree.
ya man u cant expect ven true luv happen u never no dat time but still v cant say it is true or not nudays it is not possible

No comments:

Post a Comment