Monday, February 8, 2010

True or False: Ladies love country boys?

I say very true. Mornin friends. ♥True or False: Ladies love country boys?
Yes and they love them best in pairs....pairs of ladies that is.True or False: Ladies love country boys?
true..they seem like real men..city boys are nice too..they both have their pluses...





good morning
I love boys that love doing what they do and do what they do because they feel like it....country boys, city boys, emo boys...metrosexual boys all the same
It is true for me Good Mornin to you.
I think of Brad Pitt in Thelma iand Louise, and I say yes. But then I think of Jeff Foxworthy and I say nooooo.
Oh yeah! Morning Charlotte!
ladies love men
I bought my first pickup in '98. I replaced it with another one last year.





I'll never own a car again.





Mornin' CC.
depends how country he is, if his best friend is a goat... then no
True
noooooooo


but maybe that's only me!
Some do and some don't
I say it's True!!
Sure and good morning to you.
true, robert is a good ole boy
i chose ';or';


it depends..
i would say yes
more false than true, dependds on the girl
Very True and Country girls love 'em all!


Gentlemen AND the cowboys





shhhh and to the guy who posted the lyrics to the song by Trace


*dur...most of us know that!!*
Very very very true!


Both my husband and my boyfriend are country boys!


Peace.
True: At least this one loves them. Mornin to you also!
oh yeah!!! true!! morning love...
True!





Good Morning! I hope you are feeling well.








and even if i am wrong, i gave almost everyone a thumbs up...better way to start the day!
True...I know I do hehe :)
false...girls love me





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
I do believe that is true!


Morning!
This country girl, loves a country a boy! Well and southern ones too!





Good Mornin Sweetie!
Oh yeah.....!! I love country boys and my lover is from the country....





Awwww....he is a total gentleman!!! Love him so much!





So its SO TRUEEEEEEEEEEEE
jerry springer has turned me off ';country boys'; for life...
Speaking as a man who loses his love spuds once a month, {because I'm in a long term relationship} which technically makes me part woman. If a country boy could buck me like a horse...he's got my vote..
Wrong the ladies love me

No comments:

Post a Comment