Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Did you THINK you had love but it turned out to be false? how do you identify love afterwards?

when you thought you had it in the first place? (ex) what you thought was love was actually dependence...Did you THINK you had love but it turned out to be false? how do you identify love afterwards?
LUST usually take us to the wrong direction we think its luv .luvs sharing ,compromising,giving, taking responsibilities, ignoring/forgiveness, LUV has so many colors we misunderstand it,.)Did you THINK you had love but it turned out to be false? how do you identify love afterwards?
Like everything else in life, Love is relative to your situation. We learn by doing. When I was young I was sure I was in love with a girl in my English class. We got along great but were polar opposites when it came down to our basic needs, desires, thoughts, and ideals.





When things went sour so did my heart. But I learned a valuable lesson from the pain. I learned to look deeper than a woman's smile, eyes, and her bra and hip size. I was very selective of who I shared my heart with and after ten years of getting to know a variety fo different and wonderful gals I found the one I am with twenty years later.





As you move through life and encounter the feelings of life remember what love really is.





';Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.'; (1 Corinthians 13:4-8a)





You need to have love inside you to get by in this world. Love is not always a bowl of cherries with lovemaking and smooches and tenderness. Life hits hard with sickness and selfishness and hardships. Being able to stick through all of it and remain at another person's side calls for all the love you can muster, then all that you can beg from our Lord.





Try to not let less noble feelings and desires cloud your judgment into believing love is anything but what the Bible defines it to be. If you are willing to be all these things for someone, then you deserve to have them returned to you.





Blessings.
About 8 years ago,I was about 19, I was in a relationship with this guy for at least 4 years. He was my world. I would have given my life for him to be happy, complete or whatever. I could not live without him, at least I thought. If he was gone to long my heart longed for him. Well, we broke up because of his unfaithfulness. Yes, it did hurt me deeply but I eventually did some self-evaluating and realized that I deeply depended on him. On his stability in life because I was young and afraid to live. I was introverted and unable to trust people therefore, I depended on him for friendship and safety. For money and for love, I thought I had no one other than him. Now, I am older as I look back the deep love I thought I had for him was all deception. Once I got out into the world and met friends, got a job and lived Everything I felt for him vanished. he became a chapter in a old beat up novel. I do not think twice about him because he served his purpose. What I thought was real was only imitation!!
Love has many forms and shapes. I do not believe that there is false love. Merely telling someone you love them, does not make it true, but if that person feels love from you and for you, what does it matter?





Love is a blend of physical, mental and spiritual emotions that when reciprocated with the right blend can be magical.
I learned to listen to my gut feelings. It has never steered me wrong. I had to go through some things to learn to listen to it.
I thought i was in love with my ex.. then met my current b/f and realized it wasn't love but I felt like i needed him at the time %26amp; was dependent on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment