Monday, February 8, 2010

It is more significant to ';Love, than to be ';Loved. True/false/neither why';?

HRCIt is more significant to ';Love, than to be ';Loved. True/false/neither why';?
The world is filled with both significant and insignificant stuff.


One must wisely establish ones priorities.


~~~~~


One must ';Be Love'; before one can ';Be loved';


Why? This must be experienced and understood by each human being.





Love is indeed ';Significant';.It is more significant to ';Love, than to be ';Loved. True/false/neither why';?
Since you brought it up...';neither.';





It is more significant to *allow yourself to be loved* - to appreciate and accept another's Gift. (To be open initially - ready.)


After that, ';more significant to give,'; I think.


Now I'll go away and think some more on this question (maybe for a couple of months.)





Great question - I'd've given it two stars if I could've!





';...when I seek to be Loved I rarely feel Loved.'; -WOW!!...!
hola mi querido.....





To live in LOVE is life's greatest challenge and sure, it's more significant to love than ';to be loved';....because.....it requires more subtlety, flexibility, sensitivity, understanding, acceptance, tolerance, knowledge and strength than any other human endeavor or emotion, for love and the actual world make up what seem like two great contradictory forces.....





On the one hand, man may know that only by being vulnerable can truly offer and accept love. At the same time, he knows that if he reveals this vulnerability in daily life he often runs risk of being misused, taken advantage of. He senses that if he holds a part of himself in reserve to protect this vulnerability, he will always receive in return only the partial love he gives...





So, the only chance he has for a depth of love is to give all that he has.....and we should always give our unconditional love to everyone in our life because it's the most rewarding thing ......- send you my best wishes and all my love.....Annette***
To be loved is not such a joy as to love. To be loved is beautiful but there is a higher joy and that is of loving. To get love is good but to give love is far better. When you give and get you don't feel obliged, otherwise obligation becomes heavy, it becomes like a rock.
To love means to place others ahead of you and being a considerate person. Being loved means that you care about your own self and being conscientious of if people like you or not. Being a caring person and loving your enemies even if they don't love you (to me) is more valuable.
that is a large complex of variation even in the specific that you attempted. It is a serious emotional bond to some and others it is just a statement to others it is just a figure of speech the word ';LOVE';


It is a good word...in respects to what has been gained.
i think is is more significant to love because when you are only loved, where is that going to get you? you don't understand the feeling. plus it is when you know love that you are more open to being loved and accepting that love. make sense? lol hope this helps.
if you are able to give, it means that you are rich with that which you give. If you only receive, it means you are in need of that which you receive.





I would like to be so full of love that I have enough to spare!
Both are equally significant...





You are Loved, because someone thinks/feels you are Worthy of it...





You Love, when you think/feel someone is Worthy...





Both are right...both are worthy...both are significant.
easy question , it is harder to say i love you than to hear it. it was many years before i could tell my friend i loved her , and i love her in a very deep meaningful way , i would die for her.
Since you only receive love as you give it, only giving has meaning.





You are giving when you accept love from another.
My experience has been that when I seek to be Loved I rarely feel Loved.


When I seek to Love, I rarely feel unloved.


That is my best understanding.


Blessings!
Hmm I've never wondered that before...idk I guess? I'd like to think so, anyway.
To Love is more significant because it means you go outside yourself
Who gives will receive, and more than he gave. Love is a power which increases by giving away.
I guess love


Have to love yourself


or at least try


that is what I think
true/false...why?


if one have to ask if he is loved ..then, guess what!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment