Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False; You LOVE vegetables?

TRUE..CUCUMBERS are SOOooo versatile.....True or False; You LOVE vegetables?
False...I like them but dont LOVE themTrue or False; You LOVE vegetables?
Dont love them, theyre okay.


I think brocolli,potatoes taste the best


i eat them for the nutritional value
True: I love fried summer squash.
F A L S E


xD
T R U E








XD
i lov them


cuz o their taste


its like u take a bite out of nature nd mother earth :]
yes I love veggies....so that is true...
TRUE TRUE TRUE!!


they are really healthy
Vegetables are a good source for natural vitamins...





but then again so are pills.
False. I don't 'love' them.





I like them though.
True.
I dont LOOOVE, but enjoy them alot..





OKAYY i guess i do love themm..





:D
False- aside from bellpeppers i really dont like vegies
True


PS. I'm a vegetarian!!!
True - except broad beans, I hate them.
True
True and false....some veggies I love, some I hate
Absolutely true, I love them.
I loooooooooooooove veggies. I'm proud that I love veggies without having to be a vegetarian.
True,
i've got a hot affair with broccoli
TRUE
True..............cauliflower %26amp; fresh brocolli!!!~~
True x]
depends on what kind
True!
true i guess gotta stay healthy right.
TRUE---Cucumbers are soooo good!!!
yes and no
true

No comments:

Post a Comment