Friday, February 12, 2010

'Women love to love, men love to be loved' - true or false?

False. Everyone loves to be loved. Giving love happens to be the best way to get it.'Women love to love, men love to be loved' - true or false?
It goes both ways,


that phrase is just from two different views,


first one is from the one giving the love


the other part is from the one who's getting first one's love and loving back for being loved, there ya go mate, I summed it up for you.


cheers!'Women love to love, men love to be loved' - true or false?
Well I am a woman and I love to love and to be loved...so I cant say its true or false.


I wouldnt want to ever have to choose, they are both wonderful.
i loved being loved and i am a man but i also love showing my love for my future wife and loving doind the things to show her that.
Mostly true.
False. Both men and women love to love and be loved. I mean... to imply that women don't love to be loved is crazy. Women clearly love to be loved a great deal. That's why they'll have sex with any a**hole that says, ';I love you'; to her.
Serf, you've got to define what ';love'; is?? Christians and many others don't realize the ';reality'; of human love? Most think of ';love'; as a total ';unselfish'; giving. Actually, contrary to Christian definitions, ';love'; has a ';selfish'; motivation. True love is not an ';unselfish'; act, even though the mechanics seem that way. When I changed my little boy's diapers, I ';received'; a ';mental reward';. I had satisfaction knowing my son was more comfortable. Little known or mentioned fact, ';love'; is not a totally ';unselfish'; act? That's just the bullshit your teachers, parents, and preachers have told you??
That's backwards.
I guess both can be find in both genders.
True.
I think its the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment