Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: You will always love your first love?

In your opinion, do you think this is true or false?


Please state why.True or False: You will always love your first love?
Kinda.


I'm not sure if it's love but I think people will always have a kind of affection for their first loves. I equate it to like, a learning experience and I think that whenever you come above and get smarter, you always look back at those with a kind of fondness...or shame.True or False: You will always love your first love?
Its true if the love was true. I loved a girl who I couldn't reach due to some family problems. So, I tried to leave her and get another girl. I found many girls as its said that there is plenty of fish in the sea but I could not like them by my heart. Don't feel any love for them. I hate the thoughts of the other girls coming into my mind because I still love the first one. As we were seperated months ago so the love is fading but still hate the other girls. Don't know what will be the condition of my heart in future.
True in the sense that you love Rocky Road ice cream..





False: if your talking about the person you were first in love with. They just become someone in your past and I never look back in my past. Let the past be the past, the present is today and the future is a gift. I dont love nor care where the first girl i love is at.
you will always love everybody you have ever loved in a small way, no matter what they did to you, because those feelings where already harbored.





your first love they say is the strongest, because your innocent and want to give them everything unconditionaly, whereas later on in life we learn this isnt a good idea.


so true.
True ...Love always represents itself in different forms..That would explain Biblical quotes, ';love your enemy';, ';Love your neighbor'; You do not have to express love by getting naked in front of your enemy or neighbor or your first love, whom may be married, , have a bunch of kids already ... for simple respect for yourself and others is one of the form of Love. And there is infinitely many...choose one at the time, employ your intellect.
A lot of people dont even know what love is when they have their first love. It can be infatuation, a crush, lust, etc. It's just that people can be sentimental over their first time experience or relationship. But the statement is not necessarily true at all!
False.





It's typical of the young to believe you cannot control love.





Truth is, most of us eventually learn how.





We may always think fondly of our first love, doesn't mean we'd throw ourselves in front of a bus to save them.
true


i might not still be ';in'; love with them but i'll always have some sort of emotional attatchment, for me its impossible to completely forget the memories we shared the good and the bad ones.
It depends on the person, and what your situation in life is at the time. If your first love was someone that embodied your idea qualities and always will, then yes. But people also change.
I think true.





You will always retain the postive memories of love, and how you felt when it first happened.





I know I still do, even though I don't want to.
False. Experience.
I believe that you will always love your first love.


If you and you're supposed ';first love'; break apart, then it was not love. Love lasts forever.
I say False - because feelings one has as an older adult often gets confused for nostalgia.
YOU YES!!











ME .. I dont think so!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment