Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: You still love your ex?

If True, share your experience please.





Does that mean you'd like to be in a relationship again?





or





Do you still love him or her because you two share a child together.





why do you still love your ex?True or False: You still love your ex?
True, I had to move in August, and me and my ex had broke up a few monts before then, but it was a peaceful breakup, I still talk to her, and I really miss her, (no kids involved in the relationship). I will be seeing her again in a month.True or False: You still love your ex?
Just like the song by Avant ';My first Love';
False...
FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
No,although i have a friend that's my ex,now. We still talk so it wasn't that big of a deal... and i still love him as a friend. I wouldn't ever want a relationship again because I don't see him as anything more than a friend. It was a little weird being as I've known him for almost 3 years... he seems more like a brother to me than a boyfriend.
False.
Eugh, false! Most of the time I look at my exs' and feel embarassed by them!
Yes kinda he had a big impact on me in a good way...I owe him a little space in my heart for that :)
false.
none of them.
false





he belongs in jail for getting a 13 year old pregnant.





he was not a retard when we dated.





I have moved on to bigger and better things. My man is amazing!
True. Well one of my ex's. He was my first love, so I think I'll always have feelings for him. We've been on and off for awhile now, but I'm not so sure if I want to be in a serious relationship with him again. He changed a lot and we're headed in two totally different directions.
False - I don't think I ever did feel love for him and that's why it didn't work out





I do wish him the best though. :)
very effin false
My ex cheated on me when I was pregnant. Don'tmiss him, don't love him still,and never want to see him again. So far so good since our son is 9 months old and hs seen him just one time last weekend. Can't even support his child either.
TRUE: I still love him and always will. Above all I have a great deal of respect for him.





Because he is a great person and we made babies together. The fact that our relationship didn't work it doesn't change the person he is, nor my feelings.
true. i still do. the feeling will always be there... i dated him for 3 years. it was complete bliss the first year but then the last two were really rocky. we were living together at the time and decided that we should get separate places...it was really really hard... but i think the more i talk about it the more i get over it. he was a great person but we just didnt see eye to eye on a lot of things and it ended up that we both wanted different things from life- hard, but its true that we are better off apart. We still talk at least once a month... and we both seem to have moved on, but we do still tell each other that we love each other- it is not the same as how it use to be, but we can both still say it to one another knowing what a big difference we have made in each others lives, eventhough i have moved on and am about to get married i will always love CJ he was a huge part in my life and i wouldnt be as strong as i am today without everything that i went through with him. i just really try to look at it as a positive learning experience. i mean you get no where hating your ex, and at some point you really saw something in that person, so i just try to look past the bad, remember the good, and forgive for everything that went wrong, and hope that my ex would do the same for me and always be there if i needed him.....
The last girlfriend, yes, my ex wife hell no!!!
I never ';loved'; any of my exes.
true. but it's very painful to talk about and i find the more i talk about it the harder it is to move on. but no we didn't have a child together, as we are only 21 and 22. but i've been finding it very hard to move on :(
False. If I still loved him he wouldn't be my ex!
I'm married now but am truly saying, that if my ex ever needs me, he can surely count on me. I had very good ';endings'; with past relationships. No need to scream or yell or haunt each other ';situations';. We remain good friends, call each other up on the usual holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment