Friday, February 12, 2010

TRUE or FALSE? When you love someone, you're always insecure...?

FALSE.





If anything, it helps me feel better about myself.TRUE or FALSE? When you love someone, you're always insecure...?
depends on weather the one you love is faithful. mine is faithful so I am 90% secure. the 10% is for the ladies who won't leave him alone. he doesn't respond but............TRUE or FALSE? When you love someone, you're always insecure...?
False
Ummm i guess false.....but i know is


TRUE LOVE SHOULDN'T HURT.


Have a gr8 day~
False.
this statement is only true IF the person you love doesn't love you as well...
That's only true if you started out being insecure.
not at all times..
False
False
FALSE. it makes me MORE secure, if anything.
True because everyone is always insecure regardless of the situation
False, it should be the other way around. love should give you the feeling of warmth and security
False, that's a good way to make them want to leave
False
True.
TRUE.


For me.


And around him.





But I'm always insecure- more around him tho.
yeah when i am around my crush i fell like there is always something i can do to make me look better or seem more confident XO
False.





You should feel comfortable and at home.
FALSE: When you love someone, there should be nothing to feel insecure about
About what???
Only True if they don't love you Back in the same way that you love them.
false...i feel more secure!





=)


xoxo
FALSE
False! I trust my husband %26amp; our relationship.
False.


Well, if they love you they should definately make you feel secure in everything you do.





You should be secure anyways.
False.

No comments:

Post a Comment