Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If you truly ';fall in love with'; someone then you will never ';fall out of love'; with them. True or False?

Because if you fall out of love then I submit to you that it wasn't TRUE LOVE in the first place.





Am I wrong?If you truly ';fall in love with'; someone then you will never ';fall out of love'; with them. True or False?
well i'm young and i've been in love with the same person for 3 yrs. even though were over i love him like we werntIf you truly ';fall in love with'; someone then you will never ';fall out of love'; with them. True or False?
Sorry, but I don't agree with you on this one. A person can fall out of love as a relationship turns sour. You begin to find out things about ';your true love'; as the relationship develops and it wasn't what you originally saw in that person before you fell in love. All relationships start out as ';this is the one'; and of course 2 months later you start wondering, what the hell did I ever see in him/her in the first place. Time to move on even when you were 100% sure this was the one when you two met 2 months ago. Remember, you can't always judge a book by it's cover. Meaning that beauty is only skin deep. It's what's inside that person that you fall in love with. At first it's falling in LUST, not love. Answer: FALSE
Ideally, that's how ';true love'; is supposed to work. However, I think you can fall out of true love. There always has to be commitment both ways, and if for example a guy was in love with a girl, but after years of being together she stopped giving it her all, it's possible that he could fall out of love.





Nothing is set in stone.
False.





I fell in love with my husband. He turned into a jerk. I fell in love with my last boyfriend, we eventually grew apart. I am in love with my current partner, and I stand by that fully. 100%.





Times change, people change, life is an ever-evolving thing, and relationships evolve with it. Sometimes things grow closer, and sometimes things grow more distant. That doesn't mean that the love was any more or less ';true';. All things are subject to atrophy, entropy, and decay, even the emotions of the human heart.





The idea that true love is eternal is idealistic, unrealistic and childish.
Yes. You are wrong.





Sometimes you do fall out of true love. People change, things happen, hearts break. What may have been in the past, may not be in the future.





For example... you might truly be in love with someone. That person may cheat on you. You fall out of love. But you still loved that person in the first place.
False.





I truly loved my first partner, thought we would be in rocking chairs on the front porch in our old age holding hands. Then when our relationship hit a rough patch she made a ';mistake'; and had an affair. She wanted me to forgive and forget. I knew that I would never be able to do this, and we had always discussed in very clear terms the boundaries of our relationship. I ended this relationship, and all though it took me a long time to move on, I did. I fell head over heels in love with her, and then I basically got dropped on my heart. Although I don't hate her, I sure as hell don't love her.








L
I feel that the statement is true. I feel as if that my love for a certain person won't ever go away. It was too real, too hard to deal with. He's still oblivious. I just think that it becomes easier to handle, but the love is still there. Even after 2 years.
i believe love is not a water faucet to be turn off %26amp; on at will, however my husband told me he fell out of love with me. i know i will never feel the same way towards him again. this is up to the one person who feels the love. no one can answer this.
everything in life is impermanent including love. If you die can you say that you were never alive in the first place? Of course not. Similarly love can end and often in ending do you realize how special it was.
False, because people are constantly changing you can be in love with someone in their 20's but not in their 50's, are you the same person you use to be? ask yourself that then you have your answer
I think you will always love that person in a way, but if you ';fall out of love'; with them so to speak, you just don't love them in the same way you used to.
I don't know man. I'm still figuring love out. I do know that when you really truly love someone that they leave a mark on your heart. Is that love? I don't know.
no you have to climb out of things you fall in, or get pulled out of them...





eitherway, you're not stayin in there long if you don't want to.
Theoretically your right, but if an event was to occur in which one person did something so utterly terrible, then that would cause you to fall out of love i suppose.
Well i think that over the years you can grow apart
False. In love is temporary. Love is forever and you don't have to be with someone to love them.
False, people change and grow over time. Sometimes not together.
I think time heals all wounds and we get hurt and maybe we can fall out of love but we will always love and care for that person on a different level
If it's true, then it's true.
I believe in soul mates, so kinda true.
FALL IN LOVE}} OUT OF LOVE{{





BABEA GURL. ITS LIFE.



If that is a true definition of love then I guess I've never been in love before.



I say false. People can grow apart and change.
False. What if the person dies? Does that mean you'll never fall in love with someone again? That's just sad.
True... But love takes personal effort though... It doesn't just come and go...
Deff. True
FALSE!!! :@)
Yes Never give up your freedom of choice that we all have.Love is to populate the world while enjoying doing it
love can change True/false
false



that's true yes

No comments:

Post a Comment